So many resturants, so little time! I’ve included a quick description of each, but will add full reviews as I can!
Organic Avenue (Multiple locations across the city)
- Lunch – Raw and entirely gluten free, great for lunch!
Dig Inn (Multiple locations across the city)
- Lunch – Great for a quick lunch, protein and sides, and a good understanding of gluten
Pure Food and Wine (Union Square)
- Dinner – Amazing restaurant, everything is gluten free and raw and delicious!
Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar
- Lunch/Dinner – Great place for a date or girls night out!
Market Table (West Village)
-Lunch/Dinner – Farm to table deliciousness
Bistango (Murray Hill)
- Lunch/Dinner – Solid Italian restaurant with a large gluten free menu
LIC market (Court Square)
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner – Everything is amazing, my fiance and I are here once a week!
Cafe Dada (Park Slope)